If you are a beginner, or just want to experiment with painting with watercolors, a good solution would be watercolors that have more synthetic binders and fillers. They have less permanence but they cost less and you may not even notice a difference.
“Easy to blend and bind well with watercolor papers.”
- Simply Watercolours are affordable, basic colours that can be used to paint on all conventional watercolour surfaces such as the Simply Watercolour Pad
- All colours in the range have been formulated to give affordable colours while still providing bright transparent colours. All colours are inter-mixable giving endless colour possibilities
- Contains 12 x 12ml tubes
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colours are a range of water colours that are made to our high quality standards but costs are kept to an economical level by replacing some of the more costly pigments with less expensive alternatives
- Cotman Water Colours possess good transparency, excellent tinting strength and good working properties
- This popular pocket-sized plastic box features an integral mixing palette in the lid
- This water colour set contains a pocket brush and 12 Cotman Water Colour half pans
- With its 12 rich colors, you have all of the basics you need to start watercoloring, whether you’re a beginner or expert
- Your set may be small in size but it’s strong in durability; the metal box protects the half pans from all damage
- Because they’re reusable, you can add a light drop of water when they’re dry to continue letting your creativity flourish
- Worried about them being safe? They’re non-toxic, so it’s no big deal if some gets on your hands while you’re painting
- If you want to understand more about mixing and color theory, this beginner’s set by Sargent is a great option. It comes with 12 tubes of watercolor paint
- AP certified; non-toxic and safe
- 12 colors; 12 milliliter of each color
- Great for professionals
- Concentrated color
- Easy to dilute
- No granulation
- Excellent blendability
- Excellent Lightfastness
- This set of six, 5ml tubes of PrimaTek watercolors includes: Rhodonite Genuine, Jadeite Genuine, Amethyst Genuine, Mayan Blue Genuine, Hematite Genuine and Piemontite Genuine.
- The names of the paints come from the actual mineral that they are made from, for example, Amethyst Genuine Watercolor is made from crushed Amethyst. You will love how brilliant these colors, made from minerals, flow across your paper and they mix beautifully with other colors too
Most artists eventually consider creating art reproductions either for commercial sale or to have copies of their favorite work in case something happens to the original painting or to give to their...
Either for making prints or simply sharing your artwork, you need to photograph your art. It can be an easy task sometimes if lightning is perfect, artwork straight and everything aligns...